Week 8: History & Future
- attribution scheme from Rushton: description_attribution_website. If you download a picture of a bail of hay from Flickr, the file would be saved as: haynow_byanseladams_flickr.jpg
- Volunteer Spot: Save time with online sign up sheet, volunteer scheduling software, and volunteer management software at schools, churches, sports leagues, and nonprofits.
- Remind: A safe way for teachers to text message students and stay in touch with parents. Free.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments with Doodle & Jooners
- Smore: document design + sharing = parent communication
- Class Dojo: ClassDojo is a classroom tool that helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It also captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators
- ClassBadges: The free and easy way to award badges to students for all learning experiences.
- ClassCraft: Minecraft meets ClassDojo
- OnCore: classroom productivity app for iPad created in response to the new challenge of the Common Core State Standards, which value rigor, focus, equity, critical thinking, and collaboration.
Breaking News, latest trends